- if you consume soda or other sugared drinks, limit yourself to one (12 oz) serving per week.
- never buy deep, fat-fried foods.
- cereal products must be made of whole grains and have more grams of natural fiber than grams sugar.
- get a little midday sunshine most days of the week, weather permitting.
- get at least 30 minutes of exercise, most days of the week. it's best if you sweat.
- drink lots of water, make it your main drink.
- calculate the weekly pounds of vegetables needed for five daily servings in your household and write it down.
if you haven't subscribed to their blog, i think you should. do you use a reader to keep track of your favorite sites? you should. i use google reader. be like me. use a reader.